- To reserve your guide and/or transport, a firm order is necessary and full payment in due course. No visit is confirmed until full payment is received.
- Supplementary hours and kilometers are charged prorata after a quarter-hour grace period, i.e. if you purchase a four-hour tour and extend the tour by one hour, there is a supplement of quarter of the original price.
- Transport is furnished by insured professional companies who are licensed
to perform public transport and carry all liabilities. Paris International
acts only as an intermediary between these companies and the customer.
- In accordance with French laws on transfer of information by computer networks: Information requested on this order form is necessary in order to handle your reservations. By law, you have the right to access and correct information concerning you by contacting Paris International, 65 rue Pascal, 75013, Paris, France.
- Prices include taxes and the services described for the particular visit chosen. Restaurant, entrance fees, and other extras requested by the client are also payable before the visit. Unforeseen expenses are payable after the visit. The guide and chauffeur’s tips and meals are not included.
- Client Cancellation: In the event of client cancellation, in writing, more than one week before the visit, your payment will be refunded in full, minus 5.9% of your total order for handling and bank charges and fees. In case of cancellation by the client less than one week before the visit, the entire sum is due and no refund will be paid. Cancellation policy for the Christmas and New Years period and certain other tours is different and stated in relation to the relevant tour.
- In the event that Paris International must cancel a visit for any reason, we will fully refund the tour price and such refund shall constitute full settlement to our clients. Paris International is not responsible for any additional expenses that may be incurred by a client due to a canceled tour, e.g. purchase of more expensive tours, delays, additional lodging…
- Paris International is not responsible for the cancellation of a service offered by a third-party provider (museum, theatre, etc... ). In such cases, P.I. will propose a similar service to the client. In cases where the replacement service is shorter, or of an inferior quality, the client will be refunded in proportion to the cost of the part of the service which could not be honored.
In the case of dispute, we will request arbitration from a neutral person or authority agreed upon together by both parties.
- Mediation: If the client does not get a satisfactory reply from our After Sales Service, or does not receive a reply within 60 days, he or she may write to the Tourism and Travel Mediator on the following website: www.mtv.travel, as well as consult the process of conciliation found there.
Paris International is not responsible for any accident, theft or damage during a visit. If you have any queries or clarifications, please contact us.