- Client Cancellation, policy for the Christmas and New Year period (December 15th to January 15th): Reimbursement in full will be made if reservations are cancelled in writing before 5 P.M. November 30th of this year, minus 5.9% for handling and bank charges and fees. No refund can be made for cancellations after this time. We strongly advise you take out a trip cancellation insurance. We can give you the name of one or two good companies, who will cover you, no matter where you are resident in the world. If Paris International is forced to cancel the whole tour we will make a full refund with no further liability. If we are forced to change any part of the program or cancel any part of the program we will do our utmost to replace it and give you an equivalent service.
- If a river cruise cannot be made in the unlikely event that the river is too high and navigation is cancelled, the cruise boat will remain at quay-side and all the dinner and dancing festivities will carry on as planned at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. No refund will be made.
- To reserve your guide and/or transport, a firm order is necessary and full payment in due course. No visit is confirmed until full payment is received.
- Supplementary hours and kilometers are charged prorata after a quarter-hour grace period, i.e. if you purchase a four-hour tour and extend the tour by one hour, there is a supplement of quarter of the original price.
- Transport is furnished by insured professional companies who are licensed to perform public transport and carry all liabilities. Paris International acts only as an intermediary between these companies and the customer.
- In accordance with French laws on transfer of information by computer networks: Information requested on this order form is necessary in order to handle your reservations. By law, you have the right to access and correct information concerning you by contacting Paris International, 65 rue Pascal, 75013, Paris, France.
- Prices include taxes and the services described for the particular visit chosen. Restaurant, entrance fees, and other extras requested by the client are also payable before the visit. Unforeseen expenses are payable after the visit. The guide and chauffeurs tips and meals are not included.
- In the event that Paris International must cancel a visit for any reason, we will fully refund the tour price and such refund shall constitute full settlement to our clients. Paris International is not responsible for any additional expenses that may be incurred by a client due to a canceled tour, e.g. purchase of more expensive tours, delays, additional lodging