Private guides for individuals or small groups
See Paris at your own pace with a personal guide who speaks your language!
For those who know Paris and have already exhausted the famous monuments, there is more to see! We offer themed tours of Paris to give visitors a taste of some of the undiscovered delights of Paris, in either the city or the surrounding countryside. You will spend a morning or afternoon with a friendly, knowledgeable expert, discovering an aspect of the city that you would enjoy.
Below are 12 themed tours of Paris that we propose to more seasoned visitors. If there is something that interests you that is not mentioned here, please contact us and we will make it happen!
1. Paris by bicycle/green Paris/parks and gardens of Paris. Visit some of the calmest and most beautiful parts of this bustling city… and keep it green.
2. The Historical tour of Paris: Choose a king or period in history and we will show you the places where history was written. The 2nd World War, The French revolution…
3. Fashion in Paris: High fashion, Editorial shoots, Catwalk shows, fashion museum (fashion through the ages) and, of course, we’ll take you to the best places for shopping!
4. Cuisine: Cheese, wine cellars, champagne, chocolates, patisseries, etc. Traditional French food has its own history and we can help you discover it here in Paris.
5. Music: visit the undiscovered clubs and basement bars where the musicians played before they were famous.
6. The military tour of Paris: memorials, military academy of Paris, Musée Invalides, etc.
7. Literature: Visit the places most written about by the poets and writers of Paris.
8. Art: Find out the inspiration provided by Paris, visit an art school or a secret gallery of Paris and maybe have a go yourself.
9. Biographical tour: is there a famous person from Paris who interests you. You can follow in their footsteps; find out where they lived, their favourite haunts and where they are buried.
10. Dance: Royal ballet school, take a one hour class, see a show, Degas paintings.
11. Photo tour of Paris: Visit corners of Paris from where you can take the most perfect and professional photos… ones that you’ll remember forever.
12. The districts of Paris: Chinois, Indien, African, etc. Paris is a truly multi-cultural city; find out the history these cultural epicentres.